Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ready or Not, Here I Come



July 9th is rapidly approaching and we are excited to welcome the newest addition to our family. Emma has been very excited to help us get ready for this little one. She calls the baby "teeny tiny little baby" and is waiting for it to "come out of Mommy's tummy, belly button" (she came up with the belly button part all on her own).

The apartment is all ready. We have done all we can to prepare for this baby...except deciding on names. We just continue to wait and trust God's timing for this little one to join us. Here are a few pictures of us getting "ready".

34 weeks
(I think there are a total of 2 pics of me from the entire pregnancy-sorry little baby)

The Room is All Ready!

Helping Daddy get the cribs ready

The new DOUBLE stroller

1 comment:

  1. Becky, you look so sweet. I am excited to hear the news of a baby boy or girl and his/her name!

    ReplyDelete