At naptime Jonah is sleeping about 45 minutes then waking up unhappy. Sometimes it works to put the pacifier back in but most of the time he is just grumpy until he eats. Not sure what to do with that. Occasionally he takes a 1 1/2 - 2 hour nap and wakes up happy. At night he is eating his last meal at 8:30 and sleeping until 7 - 7:30 the next morning although he wakes up 2-6 times for the pacifier. We had worked on letting him cry in the middle of the night and we had two nights of uninterrupted sleep and then he got a cold and that was that. Eventually, when we are healthy again, we will work on that and get it straightened out.
He is so happy and kissable. We are enjoying him so much!
I went in to get Jonah from his nap and he was just talking away to his fish hanging from the mobile. It was very sweet.
Hi Jonah - You are sooooooooooo cute! I could keep watching this video over and over again! I miss you so much! I love you - Tante Janet
ReplyDeleteI want to pick you up and SQUEEZE YOU!! I miss you and love you!
ReplyDeleteI love his sweet voice!
ReplyDelete