Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

We spent our Thanksgiving week in St. Louis with Grammy, Poppa, Uncle Ben, Aunt Erin, and Grandma. It was a wonderful week!

Grandma meeting Jonah for the first time.
She really enjoyed holding him when she could. It was really funny one day when she was holding Jonah and he started fussing and arching his back. Grandma was in the room alone with him and mom and I were in the kitchen. All of a sudden we heard Grandma say to Jonah, "Stop it! They are going to take you away from me!" It was so funny and mom and I just laughed. And, she was right, we did take him away!


Grammy, Grandma, and Jonah watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.


We are so thankful for our two precious children!


Jonah had the opportunity to meet Aunt Beth, Uncle Mark, and cousin Eric and his friend Elizabeth.


And, of course, Aunt Erin loved on Jonah the whole week and snuggled with him lots!


Here is just a random video from the week.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of me and Jonah reminds me how lucky you are that I didn't steal him... I can't wait to see y'all again in a couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Grandma that she better watch out because Aunt Abby is going to steal you from everyone at Christmas! She isn't sharing!!

    ReplyDelete