Thursday, February 10, 2011

Enjoying Jonah

We are enjoying every moment with our sweet little boy. He is so joyful and brings so many smiles and giggles into our home. Here are a few recent pictures of him.

Love the smile!

Our sweet boy likes to spit his food all over at every meal. He likes all of the foods but is just into blowing it everywhere. I am covered by the time we are done and we is happy as can be. Hopefully this phase will pass quickly.

This picture really doesn't capture the mess each meal is. Oh the fun of a boy!

How can you get frustrated with that precious face?

Check out the hair! It is really filling in but is hard to see because it is so light. His head feels like a baby chicken.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jonah - I love the picture of your hair!!! Tell Mommy to watch for the mail because Uncle Randy and Tante Janet sent a surprise for you! I love you - Tante Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair, Jonah! So handsome! Love you lots :o)

    ReplyDelete