Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Sick Baby
Sweet little Jonah spent the majority of last week sick. It all started with a fever for three days. when the fever broke he broke out in a rash as the final part of the virus. We thought that was it, but Saturday morning he woke up with a horrible rash and welts on his sweet little face. He was just clawing at his face and scratched until it bled. So, I took him to the doctor and it seems as though he had a combination of the rash from the virus, dematitis from the weather, and an allergic reaction. We are pretty sure the allergic reaction came from Curious George who Jonah received the day before. Once it was all washed and covered in medicine Jonah was much better.
Since being sick Jonah has started using my hair as his "lovey". He puts his fingers in his mouth, leans his head against my cheek and plays with my hair. It is very sweet, except now he wants to play with my hair in the middle of the night. He can be screaming, but as soon as he finds my hair, he stops crying instantly.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Jonah - I'm so sorry you were allergic to George! I hope you are feeling much better! I love you bunches - Tante Janet
ReplyDeleteThese pictures make me so sad! Poor baby!
ReplyDelete